Friday, 7 February 2014

ABOUT SAY NO

Hi everyone!!
No, it's not foryou to reject the Brad ...

You probably don't know, but I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat any kind of meat. Some time ago I decided to get rid of the consumption of meat. I remember when I was a kid and watched Charlotte's Web for the first time, I was very wrong with that. But it took a few more years for me to become aware of what that meant, and the sufferings of these innocent beings who died for reasons banal.

I admit that in the beginning it was very difficult, the temptation was great and sometimes I was weak and feel bad about it. And if that's not enough, I always listened to say the same jokes and questions about that choice. But okay, the evils come to keep us strong.

I really try not to be rude, to answer about it, but sometimes it's impossible, but I swear I answer crudely it is not my intention. But ai has that information that being a vegetarian is not healthy. I'm sorry, but that isn't real, and this concept is already very outdated, and I can prove it.
Brad Pitt, Ricky Martin, Liv Tyler, Paul McCartney, Avril Lavigne, Anthony Kiedis. The list is long. All are vegetarians and very healthy. Do not suffer from any deficiency of nutrients.

The point is that yes, it is possible to eat well, without an animal has to die for it. It's easy to find all the nutrients we need in other foods, such as fruits, vegetables, grains ...



There are many reasons to become a vegetarian, and mine was this: to love. I don't mean to sound sensationalist, but it is not a question of discrimination of species? Why animals ' lives are worth nothing if compared with our interests? That's not fair, and I decided to say no to this massacre.


No comments:

Post a Comment