Monday, 10 February 2014

DECOR: HOME OFFICE

Hi everyone!!
I really could spend hours looking at pictures of decoration. I love it.
Now think, work on something you love, and in the comfort of your home ... This should be great. And if it is all decorated, all cute and with our style, even better.

Wonderful And Elegant Curtain Style Office Interior Design Ideas Inspiration Green White Home Office Combined With Wooden Flooring
String twinkle lights in your office and hang ... | For The Home
Small Home Office Design Ideas
Un bureau fonctionnel dans un placard - DecoCrush
Untitled
47 Amazingly creative ideas for designing a home office space
47 Amazingly creative ideas for designing a home office space
I chose this picture because I liked the simplicity of the office.  The cool colours mixed in with touches of purple make the room cool, yet have som colour to it.  Simple furniture give it a modern feel.  Horizontal desk harmonizes the items around it.
51 Modern and fresh interiors showcasing gray paint

XXX
Vitória

6 comments:

  1. Oh... Nice ideas ;) These pictures are amazing... ;)
    Kisses
    http://www.infrontrowstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so inspiring! i am actually looking for a small office table, desperate!

    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I'm also looking for furniture for my home office!
      XXX

      Delete
  3. I love these photos! I want to decorate our bedroom again, but not sure what I want to do with it yet! Decisions! This is a great post, LOVE!

    K x
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm also thinking of changing the decor around here, it's always good to be inspired...
    XXX

    ReplyDelete