Sunday, 9 February 2014

DIY BOBBY PINS HOLDER

Hi everyone!!
I was browsing the internet and I found a very interesting DIY on the blog Strikeapose, the Mary Rose & bloggers.
I admit, I always lose all hair clips that I use, and I have to waste a lot of time to find some ... Here comes the genius idea ... reuse those empty boxes of tictac to guard them, and they fit right inside. And just clean the box and remove the label. And you can decorate them as you like.
DIY pinos de bobby titular
Great idea!!!
Source: Strikeapose
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. It looks so cute! It's such a great idea!

    xx
    Georgina
    http://georginaedith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this in my life!! Thank you!

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I went on a scavenger hunt for bobby pins earlier this week, and every time I do that, I tell myself that there has to be a better way. What a superior alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever! I'm always running around looking for bobby pins.

    www.bigbeautifulblueeyes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete