Saturday, 8 March 2014

3 EXERCISES TO STAY IN SHAPE WHILE HAVING FUN

Hi everyone!!
Not today, we know that practice physical exercises regularly is good health and prolongs the years of life. Maintain good form this no longer fully connected to beauty, and everything to do with the quality of life, not least because his health only by assessing the balance numbers, doesn't mean anything. And was looking for new exercises to apply my routine, I found some nice ways to stay in shape and maintain good health.
Jumping rope
340 calories in 30 minutes
Rope jumping can be a fun way to get in shape. The joke is an aerobic activity, which benefits the whole body. Miss childhood.

Dance
221 calories in 30 minutes
Dancing is a fun activity, and helps you lose weight, in addition to having an alternative for those who don't like the conventional training (Academy, running, biking ...)

Walk with your dog
170 calories in 30 minutes
The good news for anyone who has a dog, cat, lion, crocodile, or any other pet, is that it can be an excellent ally for those who want to start walking. After all, your puppy also need exercise.

And you, do you have a favorite exercise?

XXX

7 comments:

  1. Babe! Super cool blog!!! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for the love! Of course I will visit your blog...
      XXX

      Delete
  2. i looove to dance. I am having fun and exercising at the same time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice exercises! I like dancing!

    http://porlasramasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jump roping on the beach? I can deal with that! ;D lol. & ohh-- how I miss dance! I must find some classes in my new neighborhood!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete